OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is open to ScottsdaleOne.com website Subscribers or Scottsdale One VIP subscribers age 18 and older.
3. Entry. Be Cool This Summer Scottsdale One VIP Movie Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes 2013 (the “Sweepstakes”) will begin on or about June 21, 2013 when the first drawing occurs, and final drawing will be held Sept. 13, 2013. Enter by visiting www.www.scottsdaleone.com and subscribing to our website and VIP list with your email on the sidebar or the Featured SMG Article.
One (1) entry per person who subscribes; Scottsdale One (“Sponsor”) will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or an incorrect email address is provided, failure to receive email due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or sponsor. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account.
4. One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from the Scottsdale One VIP subscriber list, five times throughout the summer of 2013. Winners receive two (2), Studio Movie Grill movie tickets. Tickets shall be mailed by US Postal Service to address provided by winner. Odds of winning depend on the total number of Scottsdale One VIP website subscribers.
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified by email at the email address subscribed. Failure to respond to the notification within (2) weeks from initial notification may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Winner may waive their right to receive the movie tickets. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law). Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within the time designated, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name and image in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Only one prize per household per year.
6. Participation. By participating, subscribers agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes.
7. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants release Scottsdaleone.com, Scottsdale One Network, Scottsdale One VIP subscription, or Studio Movie Grill. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
8. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Sweepstakes Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Arizona, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Arizona. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. General Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants release Scottsdaleone.com, Scottsdale One Network, Scottsdale One VIP subscription, or Studio Movie Grill, any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
10. Sponsor. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Sweepstakes Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes.